Patio Door Installation
Want to increase the functioning and style of your favorite room with a patio door? Installation of a sliding glass door increases the use of your deck or patio with style, functionality, and affordability. Installing a sliding glass patio door will increase the enjoyment you gain from your home, allowing versatile, simple transitions between your interior and exterior home spaces. Whether your want to brighten up your home with the advantage of natural lighting by installing new sliding patio doors, it's time to replace older, weathered patio doors, we can help.
Call for a FREE Quote
Custom-Made Quality Window Options
When it comes to selecting styles and options for your new sliding patio door, Jenkins Construction of Los Angeles has many sliding doors to choose from. We have been assisting homeowners in making their patio spaces stand out since 1994. Choose from materials such as vinyl, wood, aluminum, or fiberglass sliding doors, with further enhancements such as low energy glass, decorative glass, built-in blinds and grids, and many other options!
Benefits of Installing Sliding Patio Doors
- Increase Energy Efficiency - State-of-the-art thermal efficiency ensures tight weather seals and lower home energy costs.
- Easy Maintenance - Vinyl & Fiberglass cladding means no painting and minimal maintenance costs.
- Improved Quality of Home Life - Enjoy your outdoor and indoor spaces at the same time with beautiful, functional sliding doors!
- Increase Curb Appeal - Beautiful new sliding patio doors mean you will be the envy of your neighbors.
- Enhanced Property Value - Decreased energy costs and increased curb appeal!
Safe and Secure
As sliding patio doors are typically installed on the ground level of area homes, security is a major concern. Jenkins Construction of Los Angeles sells patio doors with both dual point and four point locking systems, ensuring your home is safe and protected from unauthorized entry. Our trusted sliding door installers have been installing the proper security features for homeowner for over 27 years.